Letting go of our old identities and embracing the new is a struggle. The hardest part is deciding what we must let go of, but this is a necessary step toward growth and progression.
If you’ve been stuck lately, it might be time to let go of the beliefs and thoughts holding you back.
The autumn season shows us that letting go can be full of grace and beauty.
“The leaves are about to show us
how lovely it is to let dead things go.”
What are the Benefits of Letting Go?
You have the power to choose what you give attention to, your daily habits, and how you allocate your time for self-care.
Each aspect (attention, habits, and self-care) establishes the future you are walking into – tomorrow, the day after that, and the day after that…
Your Human Design chart is a template for letting go.
Society has conditioned us to behave like the Manifesting Generator Type, and I also refer to it as “addicted to doing and giving.” Learning to slow my pace and evaluate when I was about to say “yes” was a significant habit change that took years to unravel.
If you are newer to Human Design
- Look at the open/undefined centers in your chart.
- Pick one Center, and research how it functions and what it tends to hold on to.
- Commit to 2-6 weeks to unpack those characters and how they appear in your life.
- Keep a Human Design journal and capture your thoughts and development.
Even for more advanced students, I invite you to visit your chart.
- Is something in your chart that jumps out at you? (Gate, Line, Channel, or Variable?)
- Pick one thing and follow the protocol mentioned above.
How to Recognize and Overcome Fear of Change?
We all have fears, insecurities, and reasons for not changing. And while it may be true that we can’t eliminate these fears, there are many ways to deal with them.
- Identify those free-floating negative thoughts that surface when you want to follow your inner knowing.
- Notice fear arises when others are involved, like your boss, family, or a close friend. Do you have a habit of pleasing others instead of following your instincts?
- We live in a logical society. Living your life aligned with your Design is not rational; it is radical. Have compassion for yourself as you release your essential self.
Resist it, take action, or accept it
Which will you choose when you feel stuck?
- Will you fight against it, or will you choose to pay attention to it when your old habits surface?
- What area of your Design is ready for alignment? What will you do to facilitate it?
- Where can you apply a dose of acceptance for the more challenging parts of your journey?
I invite your comments below.
What are you inspired to let go of or change?
What area of your Human Design chart are you seeking greater understanding of?
“People think they will be saved by the complicated,
but people will be saved by the simple.”
Ra Uru Hu
Get your free personalized Genius Report from me.
Sample of the Genius Report
Plus a Genius Report video learning tool.
The Genius Report is for people who want to craft their business/work life aligned with their Human Design.
Post a comment and receive a free personalized genius report from me.
If you would like to connect with me through social media. Here is where you can find me.
Sign up for my mailing list
Nattalee is available for a private consultation, on-going coaching, workshops, and presentations on Aligning with your Design and applying this revolutionary science for personal and professional success.
© Permission for reprint in its entirety and includes the website address.
This post came at a perfect time! I’ve been revising my design as a projector and trying to figure out how to approach my business as a solopreneur when I need to wait to be invited. Would love to get a copy of the Genius report!
Great to hear from you, DJ.
I’d be honored to introduce you to the Genius Report.