What you’ll gain from:
“Generating Your Leadership Influence Home Study Program”
- Establish and ignite your business goals and objectives, short and long term
- Identify and make essential changes more easily
- Improve personal and professional interactions
- Target and stay focused on your priorities
- Be more confident to follow your unique leadership path
- You’ll receive over five hours of recorded lessons, including Q & A from professionals entrepreneurs like you
- The Generating Your Leadership Influence Workbook – each section comes with support materials, writing exercises, graphs, and tracking tools for you to discover and develop your leadership strengths
Lesson # 1: What Part of You is Leading?
Illuminating and eliminating your tolerations and procrastination – Discover what gets in the way of you moving forward and how to address them. Allowing your authentic leadership to shine. Bonus questions to identify and eliminate where you squander your influence.
Lesson # 2: Refining Your Purpose
What inspires you to advance, exceed and achieve? Having a clearly defined purpose inspires your actions and helps you stay focused on your desired outcomes, both daily and extended. Bonus material to discover your motivations and inspire you each step of the way.
Lesson # 3: Honoring Your Priorities
How do you discern what is most important? How do you schedule and execute your time so the inevitable distractions don’t derail you? Bonus material for tracking and improving your time allocation.
Lesson # 4: Discover Your Personal Communication Style
How do you move from being a good leader to great? Your communication style defines you as a leader. It is everything. Here are the four areas you can develop to have more influence. Bonus material includes resources for tried and true communication education and training.
Lesson # 5: Designing Your Future
Fuel your dreams with a clear assessment of your past accomplishments and lessons. Claiming your future requires envisioning exactly where you want to go and WHY. These profound eight questions refine and reinforce your business objectives. Crafted so you’ll bookmark them for future assessment and accomplishments.